Two nights ago I saw the most beautiful sunset I've seen in a while. The sky was all sorts of painted pinks and purples and I just had to take a moment to awe at the majestic beauty of nature. I took this photo from out my daughters bedroom window. If I hadn't been putting her to bed I would have gone outside and taken in all in. Sigh, so pretty.
Ok so let's talk goals.
Let's see how I did in September...
1. Walk - I didn't walk everyday, but I started exercising and eating healthier
2. Finish my 30 Day Photo Challenge FAIL. I found out I'm not good at having to take a specific photo EVERY day.
3. Ariana's Alphabet - Sort of. We did letter K and we're working on letter F now.
4. Create something crafty - I made a Halloween wreath. You can see it here on my facebook page.
5. Print off photographs - Oh Yea! I printed off over 700 pictures!
1. Scrapbook - With all those pictures I printed off last month I want to put them into scrapbooks.
2. Take Ariana to Gartenshau Kaiserslautern - to see the pumpkin animals.
3. Photograph Autumn - before I know it, it will be Winter!
4. Share some recipes - I have a few yummy things that I want to share.
5. Have a Giveaway. I'll be having a sale in the shop soon, so if you want something grab it because I might end up giving it away and then it's gone!