Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ariana's Alphabet -- K


Note: Ariana's Alphabet was created out of my need for more structure and learning while playing and creating together with my 2 1/2 year old. Each week we will explore a new letter of the alphabet and incorporate different activities along the way that go with our letter of the week. See other letters we've done by clicking the Ariana's Alphabet label highlighted in blue at the bottom of this post.

Wow, I seriously can't believe I let myself get so slack on this. With our vacation to the states to see family, the Florida Keys, and then settling back in Germany, taking a trip to Berlin, and getting ready for my husband's deployment we've just had too many other things on our mind to keep up with this but I'm working my way back into it.

We recently did K. We didn't do a whole lot, but we had fun with what we did get to do.

She turned her K into a man with shoes on haha!

K is for kite
We made a kite out of wooden dowels and fabric and tape. It was a thrown together project and you could tell but it was still fun and Ariana had fun running around in the backyard with it even though it wouldn't fly.



K is for kiwi.
Good for a snack.



K is for kaleidoscope.
We made our very own kaleidoscope. I'm posting a tutorial on how you can make your own later this week, so be sure to check back for that!
**That tutorial is now up here!**



K is for kisses
I have a kissy lips stamp and we made a card for Daddy. She covered it in kisses and drew sweet drawings on the evelope  I want him to be the first one to see them but I'll show you her drawing



If you're new to this project, check out the other letter's we've done so far: A, D, X, S, I, and B

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love the kite! It would be such a cute decoration on a wall!
    Can't wait to see that tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet friend.
    Have been busy dealing with a wonderful life change.
    Will come back to blogland for October and will tell you all about it.
    Loved catching up on your life.
    Put you and your hubby on my prayer list.
    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete