Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Moon On Fire

Last night was the "Super moon". The one night in the year when the moon appears the closest to the Earth. Of course I wanted to photograph it. But, then it was cloudy most of the night here in Germany.  OF COURSE! Luckily, just before midnight (and bedtime) I got this shot of the moon peeking out from the clouds.

The light from the moon made the clouds look like they were on fire! I snagged a couple others too.


I posted the other shots on my Facebook photography page - Catherine Murton Photography. Oh, I think I forgot to tell you I started one. Well, if you want to be a fan, hop on over and click "like". You can check out the other moon shots and I'm updating some of my favs on their this week.

Did any of you take any fun shots of the moon last night? Share your links in the comments, I'd love to check them out!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment