Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

just a start...

My name is Catherine. I'm 25 and am a proud USAF Wifey and Stay at Home Mommy! My husband Richard and I have been married for over 5 years. He was my high school sweetheart and is my best friend. He's the most amazing man I've ever met. We have a precious daughter Ariana, who just turned 1 on November 6th. She is such a blessing and she is the light in our life!

We are currently stationed at Offutt AFB in Nebraska. I'm lucky enough to be a stay at home mom and I feel very blessed to have this time with my little princess. I've always been very crafty and love using my creative side and coming up with fun projects. I love scrapbooking, reading, writing, traveling, cooking and baking, gardening, blogging and photography, just to name a few.

I've started lots of blogs before but never kept up with them. I hoping this one is different!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment