Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My paintings!

I'm not a painter, but recently, I've started painting. It's something I've played around with before but never really took serious. For some reason lately I've HAD to paint. I would think of something and HAVE to paint it. I've never had a feeling like that before. So, I indulged myself. I bought a canvas and painted. First I painted some cherry blossoms. Then it started an obsession. It became a release. I had to paint what came to my mind. It was the strangest feeling...

I thought I would share some of my paintings.

Cherry Blossoms
Acrylic on canvas (8x10)




Peacock
Mixed Media - Acrylic and Glitter on canvas (16x20)



Dream
Acrylic on canvas (4x6)


BFF
Acrylic on canvas (4x6)

He Gives Me Butterflies
Mixed Media and Acrylic on canvas (8x10)



So, there they are. 
:)

xoxo,
Cat ♥♥♥

Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. Wow! These are really great, Cat!!! I love each and every one of them! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Peacock and the butterfly one. Actually they are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the butterflies! Great job on them all

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg soooooooooo beautiful! you are so talented! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the peacock!!! i think a peacock feather would be such an awesome tattoo..

    i did a mixed media piece with the same butterfly quote - i will have to post mine for you to see ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What talent! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! AWE "he gives me butterflies" so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe you have never really painted before. You are so talented! That peacock one is to die for :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE them! they are soo stinkin cute! the peacock. wow. and the girl can dream one. so awesome and so me! haha. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them all! I am not sure which one is my favorite! You're so freaking awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe! You are doing a great job!!! Love them all!!! Keep it up girl!
    <3
    Kjirsten

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fantastic. I really love your "A girl can dream" one. lol I say that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are sooo talented! i loveeee the peacock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Great job!!! So talented! <333 Michelle

    ReplyDelete