Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Monday, October 11, 2010

Golden Autumn Days {photography}

Here is a little bit of Autumn. 
Each moment - captured by my camera, and my heart.

"I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as autumn sunshine by staying in the house. So I spend almost all the daylight hours in the open air."
Nathaniel Hawthorne


red leaves.

Corduroy and owls...and tights.



mellow yellow.
Autumn fog.

German pumpkin stands.

Brilliant golden yellows.

My little pumpkin.

 
Coloring pumpkins.


Pumpkins on the fridge.

lovely leaves

Paper latern DIY I got from here.

Carrot cake cupcakes

Foilage while driving on the Autobahn.

Happy Autumn!!!

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! Your little Arianna is going to be so creative just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yess!! I love it such a sight to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I am going to post a fall post too! I just took some pics today because the fall colors are getting so prominent here! :)

    ReplyDelete