Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The BEST of Christmas: Santa, Ornaments, Hot Cocoa and Candy Canes!

This blog post is full of some of my most favorite Christmas things!

Last night we got 3 packages from my Momma in the mail. They were decorations and treats for the holidays. We're still waiting on our gifts boxes! Along with all the cute stuff she sent, were 2 of the best ornaments ever!!

I simply adore this sock monkey ornament, and I'm completely in love with my owl!

 Isn't he just the cutest?
We put them on our tree right away! I love unique ornaments!

Ariana had been sick this few days. I think she had the flu or something. She's been so much better yesterday and this morning, so I'm hoping that is all behind us. It was no fun at all, and we felt so bad for her.

I still have a few fun things I want to do with her before Christmas comes. She's so excited about Santa coming. The other week we went and saw Santa at the BX. 

Here's how it went...

Me: "Do you want to go say hi to Santa, and tell him what you want for Christmas?"
Ariana: "Yea"
Me: "Do you know what you want for Christmas?"
Ariana: "PRESENTS EVERYWHERE!!!"
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!


She was so excited to meet him, then she just stared at him! This was her first time meeting Santa. I always hated those pictures of scared kids sitting on his lap, screaming and crying.Santa isn't suppose to be scary, he's suppose to be jolly. Why traumatize your kids?! We opted for a shot of her checking him out. She enjoyed talking about him after we left though. She tells us "He's coming soon to my house, in his car, and puts presents in my mittens." Sometimes, I don't know where she comes up with some things!

Last night I enjoyed a cup of hot cocoa with a candy cane in it while I finished up my Christmas cards. I feel so behind this year. I thought I only had a few to write, but then once I sat down with my address book, I wrote out 28 cards! I actually ran out of cards and had to get more! They have been sent out today, and hopefully they will get there in time.


Now, Ariana and I are about to finish wrapping up the last of the presents to Daddy!
xo's
Cat

Pin It!

1 comment: