Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our Thanksgiving

We have a lot to be thankful for!

We had a busy Thanksgiving weekend. 
We went over to a friends house for a big pot luck lunch, but mostly, we spent our time unpacking boxes.

LOTS of boxes! It was chaos!


Here is our kitchen after they delivered the boxes on Wednesday (the day before Thanksgiving). You better believe I was VERY thankful that everything finally arrived and for the most part was ok. Every room in our house looked like this!

Our stuff has been in storage since July, long story, but I'm just happy to have my things back.

We're still unpacking but for the most part we've got the important stuff done. You don't realize how much stuff you have until you have to unpack it all.

I'm ready to get out my menorah and tree (we celebrate both) and get this holiday season rolling!!!


xo's
Cat

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you all of your stuff to make your home cozy! I love that you celebrate both btw!!

    ReplyDelete