Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The dawning of a New Year


Today is the first morning of a 2011.

It's as shiny and new and fresh as new fallen snow. Glistening before me. Quietly and calmly and I just stare at it. Waiting to take that first step. I hold my breath and admire it's beauty. This year is here. It has begun...

Today feels the same as yesterday, but with a dash of anticipation, maybe? 
Is there something in the air? 
Something new just around the bend, waiting to reveal itself. 
Honestly, for the life of me I can't figure out what it is.

I'm not sure what this year holds for me, for my family.
I do have to say I hope it is something good.
Mainly, I hope this year brings us an answer to our prayers.
And, as always, some fond memories in new places.

For now, I just wait...

Welcome 2011.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment