Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Shimmering Stars Hair Accessories {a tutorial}

Don't you just want to wear these dreamy glittery star hair clips in your hair!? Well, I'm here with a tutorial to show you how to make them yourself! They're really simple! I made a bunch for my sister Sarah (who loves stars) for her birthday which is today!

★ ☆ Happy Birthday Sarah!★ ☆


Glitter Star Hair-clips

Here are the supplies you will need: 
foam stars (I got mine from the kids section in a craft store
hair clips and combs, you could even put them on a headband if you wanted!
mod podge
hot glue gun
glitter
small-medium paint brush for the mod podge


1. Lay out your stars and coat them with mod podge.


2. One by one sprinkle each with glitter. Once all the stars are covered let them dry. I let mine dry about an hour and went back and made sure the sides of the stars were covered well.


3. Using your hot glue gun, glue your stars to your hair clips of choice.



4. Once they are done see how many cute ways you can style your hair with stars!!


I can't wait for my sister to show me how she wears hers!! I got to see her squeal with delight when she opened her package yesterday on Skype! So fun!

Enjoy!

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

2 comments: