Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Monday, August 8, 2011

P64: Forest Green

These color finds have not been very inspiring to me lately. I'm finding them harder each week. I'm hoping the next batch of colors is more fun.  Florida has more "jungle green" plants and matching this week wasn't the easiest.

I do however love the lines in this plant and the pretty fan design.


Find more here:


xo's
Cat

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Nice find; I like palm fronds like this. Especially if I’m the one that being fanned by one, while lounging on a deck chair like Cleopatra. (I don’t think this has ever happened, but a girl can dream right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good to me, Susan!
    this is quite pretty, Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost used a shot of a palmetto too! I love the way they "fan" out. The lighting on your shot is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it works! and you are right! The lines are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The imperfections on the plant add such a visual interest. Coupled with the framing and lighting, it all works together to make a beautiful photograph.

    ReplyDelete