Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Friday, September 16, 2011

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Thank You's




I love autumn and pumpkins!

It's my favorite season and one of my favorite things about fall is sipping on a pumpkin spice latte. 

Last year I created a pumpkin spice latte recipe you can make at home. Not all of us are lucky enough to live nearby a Starbucks. Whip this up for you and some friends and I guarantee they will love it!


I made my first one of the season the other day, yum!



Also, I would like to take a minute to say thank you to everyone who reached out to me through comments, texts, emails and phone calls this first week of deployment. It really means a lot to have support from you all during this time. It's always a tough thing to adjust to but we've gotten into more of a routine and hopefully we can stay busy and the time will fly by. Thank you so much for all of your words of encouragement!

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your pictures! The pumpkin is so pretty, and your mug looks exactly like the new mug I'm drinking out of this morning! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love pumpkin spice lattes - but I just assume someone else make it for me!

    ReplyDelete