Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Friday, September 2, 2011

Photo Challenge -- Day 2

Today is Day 2 of the photo challenge and the prompt today is "old". When taking my picture today I kept saying the little phrase "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue" in my head. No idea why except maybe the fact that this ring is borrowed, old and blue - ish.

It's my mom's old turquoise ring. I'm kinda in love with it, but it's now my sisters and I borrowed it while I was home and accidentally ended up bringing it back with me. I have to ship it back soon.



The link from yesterday is still open so you have time to catch up! Add your link for "old" below.
(Tomorrow the prompt is body parts. This should be an interesting one! Keep it clean haha!)


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I think I'd tell my sister she has to come get it.

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete