Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Thursday, November 3, 2011

P64: Turquoise Blue

Wow, I think this is the latest I've ever posted my Project 64 photo. I just wasn't in the mood to blog lately. But I did find a cool subject for this blue color! I thought turquoise blue was going to be more of a greeny blue but it really wasn't. It was a soft pretty blue.


Since it's fall, I've been lighting my candles more, you know for the warm and cozy feeling they give. And since I don't have a fireplace. So, I found this week's color in my lighter one night. 

Find more by clicking the picture below and check out the Project 64 blog.


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo!! You captured the color of the flame perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shot! I love a good flame picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! It's a beautiful shot. My, is this a hand held shot? I envy you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. Bel, for this shot I had my camera on the table to keep it steady and just held the flame out in front and snapped the shot.

    ReplyDelete