Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2012 Bucket List

I have become addicted to Pintrest.
It's true, I have 29 boards and over 600 pins! From food to fashion to things that make me laugh, I've got a board for it!

One of my recent boards is one for things I want to do this year. I don't have everything on there but it was fun creating it and hopefully I can √ things off as I go along!





See what else is on my 2012 bucket list here.

Also, I want to take a moment to thank everyone who reached out after my last post. I didn't mean for it to come across as a pity post and I hope it didn't. Sometimes I think we see honesty and struggles as weakness but it just means we are human. And it's okay to say "Hey, I'm having a rough day". Thank you for all your kind and supportive words. Every comment, email and letter meant a lot to me!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment