Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May Goals



I haven't posted any monthly goals lately. This month I'm feeling ambitious. Or maybe it's all the sunshine we've finally been getting. Either way, bring on May!

MAY GOALS
1. Have our friends over more often for dinner/lunch/playdates.
2. Show Rich how much I appreciate him. (It's the little things)
3. Drink more water.
4. Clean out my craft stuff, donate some, re-organize everything.
5. Make homemade pasta.
6. Get my camera manual out and learn something new.
7. Print/frame some new photos.
8. Go on a picnic.


What are your goals for this month?

P.S. This photo was taken in Luxembourg, if I've shared it already, I'm sorry. I just loved the way this pretty flower was growing out of this fungi stone wall. Also, Ariana is home sick with a fever. Of course it was a day we had a play-date scheduled, but we're pushing it back to next week.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment