Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Monday, July 30, 2012

Currently: Florida



Busy visiting my family in Florida! It's been a year since I've been in America and I've been enjoying all the things we take for granted, especially shopping and air conditioning!


Finishing Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter. 


Watching the Olympics. Of course I love gymnastics (always) love watching those talented girls and guys! I also enjoy the swimming, diving, and archery.


Snuggling with my cat Ely and my chihuahua Paco.


Swimming daily in my Mom's pool.


Counting the days until my husband gets to be here relaxing with us. Work first.


Excited at all the fun things we have planned for August, and my birthday on the 5th!


Soaking up the sunshine and getting my freckle on, in my glitter shades.


Loving watching Ariana making memories with her Aunt and Grammy.


Determined to be the most supportive wife I can be. Good things are happening for us.


Entering national photography contests. 


Nervous about Ariana's first day at summer camp.


Making plans for the future.


Determined to drink more water.


Excited to eat the boiled peanuts I just started making.

Pin It!

1 comment: