Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Friday, August 3, 2012

Return of the Macro!

I got my macro back the Monday before I flew to Florida on that Thursday. If you read this post you already know the horrible sad story of my broken marco and how happy I am to get it back in time for my trip. Here are some of my first shots from my newly repaired lens in Florida.





I loved finding these little lizards. I believe they are a brown anole also called the tree anole but I'm not a biologist so I'm not certain. It may take some more research. But they were cute lizards with a white stripe up their back and yellow around their eyes. They were all over the plants outside my mom's porch.



And then I found this white caterpillar with black spikes which I'm pretty certain is a Heliconius charithonia and grows to be a Zebra Longtail butterfly which is the official butterfly of Florida! Awesome!


 This is my photo of the Zebra Longtail from our trip to Flamingo Gardens in Florida last year.



I'm VERY happy to have my macro back on my camera, especially now that we're in Florida and I can capture those little lizards up close! 

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love these so much! You have such an eye for the tiniest things! Yay! So glad you lens is fixed!

    ReplyDelete