Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Growing and Gardening


It seems that I have fall babies and when this happens I hit my second trimester around spring time. I get the incredible urge to garden. I usually always have some pretty flowers planted outside in the spring/summer but something about pregnancy makes me want to go over the top. So 2 weeks ago or so we bought up a whole bunch of pretty colorful flowers and redid are backyard pot garden.

Ariana had so much fun digging in the dirt with her hands and finding earthworms. She cooed at them and gave them names and put them in our pots after we planted all our flowers.

And of course since it was a nice day out (rare in Germany these days) we took a few outside shots of the 19 week baby belly!








Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment