Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Monday, September 27, 2010

WE ARE IN GERMANY!!!

Guten tag!!!

Last week we moved to Germany!!!

I just wanted to post a little post to let everyone know we have arrived safe and sound and are enjoying it here. (And a few pics of course!) 

We are currently staying in a cute little German hotel in the village of Hohenecken. Everyone we have met has been so nice. I love the people that Rich works with already. They have all been so helpful and sweet!



Our hotel



Signs in German



When you buy a glass of wine for 3.80 Euro, this is what you get!



Cheese and onion Spaetzle, yum!

Eating schnitzel!

Looking down on the village we are staying in.

Our first family shot at the German castle ruins in Hohenecken. Many more to come in the next 3 years!


We are currently on the hunt for the prefect house for our family. We are also waiting to take our driving test so we can quit bumming rides and get our own car. My car won't arrive here for probably another month.

I have some cute posts coming up (while we are busy house hunting) Until then, wish us luck, and to my close family and friends, I'll be updating my Facebook more often than my blog until we are more settled!

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I am so jealous - what a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun adventure for all of you! I have family in Germany, I think the town is called Pignitz or something like that, they used to own a B&B like the one you are staying in! Have fun and enjoy your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute blog! You all have fun on this part of the adventure. That perfect house IS out there, waiting for The Murtons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. willkommen in Deutschland, Cat. I hope you and your family will have an awesome time here. If you have any questions about this strange place I call my homecountry, feel free to ask away :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it weird that I still think of Germany as home, when I've lived in the States for over half my life? Well, I wish you the best of luck in finding a house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, I was born in Karlsruhe, which should be right around the corner from you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete