Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Project: Art With A Heart

We should all give a little back.
 I started this little project to help raise money for domestic violence victims. It started with just art prints from my shop in February. Read about how the project started here.

BUT, for March, I've decided to give 20% of ALL my proceeds to Sister Care.
Now, for the even better news....I want you to join me!

I'm opening this project up to everyone in the handmade industry so we can all help out!
Yep, that means you!
I'm calling it Art With A Heart!
I hope you join us in making our world a little better.

Joining is easy!
1. Find a charity you would like to help out. You can use the same one I am, Sister Care, or you can find one of your own.
2. Donate a portion of your proceeds for the month of March to your good cause. You can donate as little or as much as you want.
3. Spread the word (and love) and blog about Art With A Heart.
4. Add your shop link to the linky below.


 
(Feel free to snag this button for you blog.)


If you join the Art With A Heart project, please be sure to add your link so we can visit your shop.

Here are the shops/blogs that are participating in Art With A Heart:


You're next! 
Go on, add your shop to the list!

Pin It!

1 comment: