Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cheeseburger Cupcakes!




Cheeseburger cupcakes anyone!?

My friend Jeff posted a random picture of cheeseburger cupcakes on my Facebook wall last week and said "make it happen". Well this weekend I did, and it was so much fun!
These cupcakes are completely edible and made only with cake and icing.
Rich took these to work and everyone was fooled! They were a hit.

I'll post a little tutorial for this if anybody wants to know how I made them! 
Just say the word, and I'll share my cheeseburger cupcake success!

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! These are adorable! I have GOT to learn how to make them! :-) You are super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really impressed by this! No really -- it's absolutely awesome! These would be PERFECT for a summer cookout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome. Please post the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do post, these look delish, and like so much FUN!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these on your facebook! They are so adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! I'm so curious as to how they're made!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i did a post about these a while ago! aren't they cool! i haven't tried them yet b/c i'm baking my way through a cookbook but it's on my list of things to try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are too cute! please share your tutorial!! :D

    ReplyDelete