Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday {6}



Friday I was thankful for crocheting. Now that fall is here I've picked up my yarn again and I'm loving it. It's my favorite cold weather craft!


Saturday I was thankful for people who understand. Saturday was a bad day. Ariana had a meltdown in the commissary (base grocery store) check out, which caused me, the cashier, and 2 baggers to get choked up and teary eyed. She missed her Daddy. They were sweet about it though.


Sunday I was thankful for my friend Jordynn. She offered to watch Ariana so I could have some alone time. It was the perfect chance to go to a friend's baby shower, and then grab a coffee and have a date with myself at the bookstore. I forgot how much I love sitting and flipping though all the new books in peace!

Monday I was thankful for these yummy pumpkin cheesecake cupcakes. I hadn't baked in a while and I had fun baking these and eating frosting along the way! It made my whole house smell like Autumn!

Tuesday I was thankful for fun times at Macaroni Grill with Ariana and Andrew. Pictionary on the paper tablecloth, sharing free chocolate birthday cake, and an excellent, fun waitress!  Rock on!


Me drawing on the table (photo courtesy of Andrew!)

Free dessert tastes the best! Happy Birthday Andrew!

And finished off the night with a Happy Birthday serenade for Andrew by our waitress (left) and a few others.

Wednesday I was thankful for sunshine on a pretty fall day. The park was the perfect place to let off some steam after dealing with rude Germans in the stores earlier that day. The slides were so much fun!

Today I was thankful for PATIENCE! After calling 10 different German preschools and 7 of them immediately telling me no, they wouldn't accept Ariana because she's American, 2 telling me to call back another day, the 10th one finally said they would accept her! I have an interview/tour tomorrow morning!




What have you been thankful for lately?

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad its getting cooler too b/c as you know crocheting in Georgia during the summer is just not fun :)

    I hope you have a great weekend love the ring btw

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete