Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Little Surprise!

I was shopping online a few weeks ago, cause our craft store here sucks but I'm not going to let this turn into a rant post. Anyways, I and came across this awesome cupcake fabric. As soon as I saw it I knew I HAD to make an apron for my friend Jen (she's a new blogger). You might remember she was the one who named a cupcake after me! Super fun stuff!!

This was my first sewing project here in Germany (and my second apron ever!) I had a moment with the skirt where I had to call my mom and have her help me over the phone hehe!

I didn't even tell Jen I was making it, it was a total surprise.I was soo excited to find out that she got it today, and loved it. (Sorry you are sick Jen, get better soon!)


I love sending surprises to my friends!! :)

Isn't Christmas the BEST!!!!

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. You are the best and I never knew I could get so excited over an apron! It is beautiful and yes I will be blogging about it soon, but after the flu is gone :(...love ya Cat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! I love aprons! I need one... meh. Ok. WANT one. :) You did great!

    ReplyDelete