Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Friday, February 4, 2011

In my camera bag

I'm finally getting around to making this post that I've been meaning to do for weeks now. At first, I was just going to have it be all my camera gear, but let's be honest, I'm a mom first, so yes, my camera bag is also my "carry all" bag. Sometimes I feel like Mary Poppins with this thing!


First, let me just say I'm totally (and completely) in love with my bag from Jo Totes. It's the best thing! I can carry everything in here and I absolutely LOVE the color! It was especially great for our trip to Prague! Best.bag.ever!

Have a little peek inside...


See how it holds everything snug and secure. I love all the little dividers that I can rearrange to fit what I have in my bag at the time. This is usually what it looks like...well maybe with a few receipts and loose change, but I cleaned that out for y'all!

Here is the lowdown of what I carry in my bag.


1. My bag: Jo Totes in Rose-Teal.
2. Ariana bag: 3 crayons, mini notebook, 2 my little pony figurines, small bubbles she got from the library.
3 Wet ones, travel tissues, toddler cereal bar, smiley face potty stickers (P.S. I'm a mom hehehe)
4. Nikon D7000 (with 18-105mm lens)
5. 70-210mm zoom lens
6. Change of clothes for Ariana (just in case there is an accident, yep those are Ariel panties)
7. Chapstick: Blistex for Richard, Burt's Bee's for me
8. Cell phone (horrible pay as you go phone cause were are in Germany)
9. Keys and a pen
10. Wallet: Fossil. Isn't it the cutest? My Momma got it for me for my birthday!
11. Calendar
And that's my bag! 

In case you came here to see my camera gear, don't worry I've got you covered. I even looked up all the links for you, so you can read more about each item, cause that's what I like to do!

Camera Gear:
2. Nikon D7000 camera with 18-105mm lens.
3. Nikon SB-30 Flash (with case)
5. Nikon FM10 camera with 35-70mm lens. (Strap cover crocheted by Amy)

Not pictured (but loved just as much):

Ok honey, I'm ready for my macro lens now! I'm only joking...but seriously, I am gonna want that soon!
:)

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. First of all- the pen you have is my all time favorite kind of pen EVER. I am OBSESSED with them.

    Second of all- Fossil does make some really really really cute wallets! I love yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love that bag!
    Yeah, easy to see that you're a
    mom. :)

    ReplyDelete