Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Paris - part 3

These are my last photos from our Paris trip. Don't forget to check part 1 and part 2 for more pictures and my most recent Scavenger Hunt and P64 photo, which both have Paris pictures!

Come along today as I share with you pictures of Eiffel Tower at night and the views from the top, Notre Dame and it's famous gargoyles, a picnic in the park, and the actual CENTER of Paris!

Eiffel Tower at sunset with part of a rainbow peeking through the middle.


Views from the 2nd floor of the tower.

Wheel that works the elevator.


Looking down on the Arc De Triomphe.

Family pic at the top of the Eiffel Tower!

Sunset over Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower.


After the sun goes down the tower lights up and I think every hour it twinkles with lots of lights!

So dreamy and romantic!

French Toast!

Music man on the streets.

Statue of Thomas Jefferson.



We went to the Musee d'Orsay. Sorry no photography allowed inside.

Picnic lunch in the park by the Louvre.

Followed by a little bird chasing!



The sky was gorgeous this day! This (above) photo is straight out of the camera!

Also check out the zoom on my new lens. Same building zoomed in below.


Notre Dame.





St Denis the headless saint.





There were so many different gargoyles. 








Point Zero, the center of Paris.

We've stood in the center of Paris!

Bookstores set up along the sides of the river. 

Attach a lock to this bridge and throw the key in the river and you're love will be unbreakable, or so the legend goes. 

We got flash mobbed in one of the squares!!

Yum!! Enough said!

It got stormy the morning we were leaving. 

One last kiss in Paris!

 Leaving Paris on the train, this heart shaped cloud was out my window.

Overall a very fun trip!
Next week we're going to Italy for Rich's birthday. We can't wait!

xo's
Cat

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. That would be my heaven! I could stare at the Notre Dame, that sunset, and the Eiffel tower all lit up for hours!
    So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just loving your Paris pictures. One of my closest friends is in love with Paris. She was probably French in a former life. ;) ha. Your pictures have documented everything very well. The French toast looks amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pictures. so exciting/cute/beautiful/amazing! maybe someday I'll get to go there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. Am. So. Jealous. Seriously, your photos are amazing, and it looks like you had an incredible time! I LOVE the photos of the Eiffel Tower at night... SOOOO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! Looks like a great trip!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures made me that much more excited about studying abroad in Paris this summer!! They turned out great. Thanks for sharing!
    --Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Wow! Wow! This is just and amazing set of photos! I didn't want the post to end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!! I was in Paris once for only 24 hours, would love to visit it again! Love the wheel shot, and the gorgeous lights... and the gargoyles... not to mention the GREAT family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!!! I have chills.... these are all so AMAZING - AMAZING - AMAZING! I haven't been to Paris since '97. Thanks for making me feel like I was just there ;D
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete